The City is developing Climate Resilient Burlington to plan for our projected warmer, wetter and wilder weather.
Based on recent staff and community stakeholder workshops, a draft Vision and Principles have been developed for the project. Now, we want to hear from you.
Please take the Climate Resilient Burlington survey, which is available until Nov. 14, 2021. The survey, which will take less than 15 minutes to complete, is broken down into two components:
- The Vision and Principles
- Climate Change Impacts and Actions for Resiliency
Stay tuned to getinvolvedburlington.ca/crb for ongoing updates on the Climate Resilient Burlington project.
Additional project related links:
- Climate Resilient Burlington survey
- Climate Projections for Burlington
- Climate Impacts Story Map
- Staff report and presentation to March 2021 Environment, Infrastructure and Community Services Committee
Take Action Burlington! Our weather is changing. Collectively, we can work together to adapt to our warmer, wetter and wilder weather.