Are you a Burlington homeowner looking for ways to be more comfortable within your house? Are you interested in having a more efficient home? How about cost saving opportunities and incentives?
Join us for a virtual session on Home Comfort Upgrades
- Oct. 14, 2021
- 6:30 to 8:30 p.m.
- Click here to register – Please note that registration is limited to 100 people.
By the end of the session, you will:
- Hear from an expert and get your questions answered
- Understand your home
- Gain insight into energy audits, home upgrade roadmaps, and cost saving opportunities
- Learn about efficient technologies
- Air sealing and home envelopes
- Mechanicals (i.e. air conditioning, heating, hot water systems)
Did you know?
- 98 percent of homes built before 2017 need to be retrofitted by 2050 for the cities of Burlington and Hamilton to reach their carbon reduction goals.
- The City of Burlington is working with the Centre for Climate Change Management at Mohawk College to develop a home energy retrofit program which will include developing a business plan for a delivery centre, assessing financing options for homeowners, and providing information sessions for homeowners.
For more information, please contact Adrienne Madden, Program Lead in the Centre for Climate Change Management at Mohawk College at firstname.lastname@example.org or follow @CCCMatMohawk on Twitter.
This webinar is brought to you by Humber College and Enbridge Inc., supported by the City of Burlington and the Centre for Climate Change Management at Mohawk College.
Take Action Burlington! Get motivated and empowered to take action on climate change by improving the energy efficiency of your home. Collectively we can make a difference.
This post was submitted by Adrienne Madden, Program Lead in the Centre for Climate Change Management at Mohawk College.